Weddings and Movie Stars book launches this May
In December 2010 we had the great pleasure of researching and creating captions for all the photographs in Reel Art Press’ latest book. We’re delighted to announce that the UK launch will be taking place on Thursday May 5th.
As Reel Art Press puts it, “Movie star weddings run the gamut from studio cover-ups to Hollywood endings but whether your taste is for the explosive or the fairy-tale, Weddings and Movie Stars will quench your thirst for impeccable glamour and salacious gossip.”
“A movie lover’s encyclopaedia of weddings. Exhaustively compiled over 288 pages and featuring many previously unreleased images, Weddings and Movie Stars is a tribute to the most iconic Hollywood stars from the 1920s onwards in ceremonies from the low key to the lavish.”
For more information about this fantastic book and to purchase your own copy, visit the Reel Art Press website.
Browse our Archives
- Bonhams’ Rare Vintage Movie Posters
- Exhibitionism: The Rolling Stones
- Gerald Scarfe
- Hard Rock Cafe
- John Lennon "You Might Well Arsk"
- Julian Lennon Collection
- Marilyn Monroe Auction at Julien’s
- Marilyn Monroe exhibition
- Sotheby's Rock & Pop Sale 2015
- Sotheby’s Rocks Auction September 2017
- The Eric Clapton Sale of Guitars and Amps
- Weddings and Movie Stars book