Carey and Sarah have an eye for detail and offer discreet, informed and realistic valuations on single pieces and large collections.
Frequently called upon to provide expert advice for expanding and refining collections, buying and selling (privately and at public auction), cataloguing and researching existing collections; they offer a comprehensive service which is tailored to individual requirements.
- Specialist independent valuations for insurance, sale and estate planning
- Compile inventories including photographs and detailed descriptions
- Impartial expert advice on collection management including building, tailoring and selling collections and advice on market trends
- Undertake research projects, cataloguing and authentication
- Advice on conservation, storage and transportation
Auction Management, Buying & Selling
- Negotiate optimum auction sale terms and oversee the entire sale process
- Negotiate confidential private sales of single objects and collections between international buyers, private collectors, museums and other institutions
- View and research objects and advise on authenticity and condition
- Bid on behalf of clients at auction
- Provide informed commentary regarding the Entertainment Memorabilia market
- Independent research undertaken for television, radio and print media
The drumskin from the cover of The Beatles’ legendary 1967 album Sgt, Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, sold for £541,250, Christie’s South Kensington, July 2008, achieving a world auction record price for a piece of Rock artwork which stands to this day....
Catalogue for the sale of Audrey Hepburn’s iconic Givenchy gown from Breakfast At Tiffany’s, 1961, sold for £467,200, Christie’s South Kensington, December 2006
Valuation of over 2,000 key artefacts from the most important Rock N Roll Archive in the world, 2011-2012, 2015 & 2016
Valuation of most of the artefacts in the largest exhibition of Rolling Stones Memorabilia ever mounted. Now touring the world.